7/14/2012

My first watercolor experiment


Done my first watercolor caricature doing the recently famous "BOY PICK-UP" theme. To those who do not know about this, you can watch some videos on youtube about it. Took this in the office before surrendering this to the one who ask me to draw it. I really got so many mistakes doing this. I am so glad that Pentel water colors activate again when I wet the applied colors. I regret using water color on the words "BOOM" I forgot it will activate when I applied the background color. I got really irritated because of the black and orange mixture it created. Sakura Pigma brush pens really do the job, I cant find anything too good to be true. The face and skin was still done by Faber Castell colored pencils. Still did not have the Prismacolors. Im still saving for it though. Finally, the client was happy. So Im happy and all smiles about it. Roy Pick-Up even thanked me personally for it. Felt like in a pedestal hahaha. More drawings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...