7/15/2012

Color Pencil Caricature



Well, presenting my very first all color pencil caricature. Of course except for the inked part of the body, but the face was purely done with colored pencils.I can say that I am too detailed on doing this. It took me a day to color the face and do the cross hatches an the fine lines. I have been on research lately and have learned that coloring should be eating a lot of my time. But I just do not know why I am too detailed about it. Anyway, aside from I think I am improving, I am still sticking to Faber Castell pencils. I am not yet really to but Prismacolors. I think that I will be more paranoid on coloring when I use it. For the meantime, I will practice more on my color pencil coloring techniques and learn from my mistakes. I need a lot of researching too and a really trusted inspiration that will not break my heart in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...