2/05/2012

My real score now and classical music

First of all, I would like to thank God for giving me this gift that I using now. I still have the feeling that I am not still doing well. Or is it the perfectionist side of me that is telling me that? Recently, I had been browsing on my works and as I compare from the oldest to newest I realized that it became better. I do not know how this happened, because even I did not notice this progression. I hope that I continue improving and finally to establish my very own unique and original technique, not just copying from others. I admit I am really a hell good of a copier. Lately, I have started listening to classical music and became addicted to them. Most specially opera arias. Maestro Luciano Pavarotti really knocks me off to the bone whenever I listen to his music. I am happy to say that this music had quite a good effect on me because while listening to it I was able to produce one good drawing output. I was talking about the caricature next to this post, I had done it listening to Maestro Pavarotti and Celine Dion's duet- I Love You Then I Hate You. God! I was so knocked off by it I can listen to it all day without having to vomit. I did not know classical music was this good. Of course the duet was a pop music. But having Maestro Pavarotti sing it, gives it a classical touch. I am planning to watch Turandot video that was portrayed by Maestro Pavarotti soon, because I have watched the version that Franco Corelli portrayed Calaf. Too much of this, I guess you may not understand what I am already talking about because it is already about opera. Its just that it did a good part on my improvement. I want to kill my idleness and mood swings as soon as I can to improve and be perfect. But right here and now, I am happy with what I have achieved though I am not that really good. I am still working hard. For my readers, if there are any (hahaha!) this is for you. Maestro Luciano Pavarotti and Celine Dion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...