8/28/2011

Tamaraw FX (original creation)


The client requested for his caricature riding his light blue Toyota Tamaraw FX. I never knew drawing cars would be this difficult because I do not want to miss any details at all. I skipped some articulations of course, but I cannot stand to draw his car in a caricature style. I want to draw it straight. Of course I do not want him to see his car in a funny way since he seems to be proud riding it and waving his hand. It took me quite some time drawing this and I can proudly say this is one of my originals. Because this time, I was not able to search on the internet for local car caricature because I lose my connection for one week. Thankful for the disconnection because after all, I can create my own original caricature in my own style. I am happy with this and I am glad that feedback was satisfactory. A big sigh of relief from me. Thanks so much to KC my sweet friend who serve as my marketing manager for this project. luvu!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...