8/30/2011

Golfer (copied theme)

Ordered by my colleague as a souvenir for his boss in Japan this coming December. I have copied this theme from a caricature blog and it worked out well as I added some backgrounds of pine-like trees, a bunker and a flag for the hole. I did not realize that I can also color in pens till I did this. I am thinking of getting myself some great color pens tomorrow or if I have time. It can really make wonders. Specially when I am doing some rush jobs. It lessens the time on coloring. Now my only problem was how to color the face. I still stick to my trusted colored pencils for the face. I do not trust myself enough to do it in pens. I think my call these days is to practice how to do it in pens. I am hoping that my client will love this. Cross-fingers!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...