6/08/2012

Water Color???


I was planning to buy water color pencils because I wanted to make my caricature backgrounds with ease since doing it in colored pencils needs to much attention and detail. I was researching about backgrounds when I got this idea of using water colors since it spreads easily and gives a more lighter effect. It is workable too, emphasizing the main subject of the drawing. The news is- I am so damn bad at water colors. I actually hate it. But I like looking at water color artworks. It really amazes me. I decided that since I am so fond of colored pencils, I want to try water color pencils. Well I was eyeing on Faber Castell at first. I do not want to buy an expensive set because its my first time. But I got this really stuck up on National Bookstore because my mind was fighting a hard battle. Water color pencils are expensive after all. Plus, I could not find a smaller set so I ended up buying the ones in tube. Grrrrr! I hate myself!! Though I was able to work on this kind before, but that was very long time ago when  I was still in college. Ended up buying a color pallette and a red sable brush also. Well, I wish I could do this. I feel confident on the Pentel Brand, I think it is of good value for the money. I got to practice on these this weekend. I will show some results on my next post. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...