12/08/2011

Surfer Caricature

One of my favorite caricatures because I was able to finish this in quite a short period of time without a bit of inspiration. Only the thought that I need to finish it because I will not have time this week. I am glad this turned out to be successful. I really like to learn more about using pen markers. I think they are o convenient and is really bright. Though I really cant color the faces with it. I am only good at color pencils with really sharp points. I am getting really annoyed on breaking tips, I hope I can get a verithin prisma color soon. i know it would make a difference. My client was happy with this. I feel like in cloud nine when things are going so well. I hope that I would satisfy all with my practice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...